Jerky Rack - Chimp
The Ultimate Portable Tailgate Grill Expansion
You all loved the Jerky Rack on the Silverbac, now we've got one for the Chimp lovers out there! All the function of it's bigger brother, with the added portability of the Chimp Tailgater Pellet Grill!
Grilla Grills Multipurpose Jerky Rack for the Chimp is the ultimate grill expansion for anyone that plans on hosting company. Make a huge stock of jerky while camping, smoke more wings than your friends at the tailgate, rock out racks of ribs or anything else your hungry heart desires. Forget about bringing the big grill, with this stainless steel rack you'll be able to bust out more food than you ever dreamed of when on the go!
Constructed with 1/4 inch 304 stainless steel rods and a stainless steel grid, this will be the last rack you ever need. No matter how hot you cook, or how much food you put on it, this rack will never buckle under the pressure.
Convenience is King
Our racks are designed to slide out for easy access when seasoning or saucing. Each shelf is completely stable when extended, no matter how much you load them up. Once disassembled, the rack fits neatly in your dishwasher for easy, safe cleanup.
With two simple folds this rack compacts down to two inches for easy storage anywhere. It’s perfect for travel to any tailgate party, backyard barbecue or campground cook-off. The rack is also designed with feet that tightly grip your existing grill grate, ensuring your rack is locked in for the duration of your cook!
All the Space You Need
Be prepared for any group, no matter the size. Our 2-tiered shelf adds a total 395 square inches of cooking space to your tailgate sized pellet grill or smoker. It can hold dozens of wings, 5 racks of ribs and more jerky than you’d ever imagine.
While it was designed with Grilla Grills Chimp in mind, this rack should fit in most pit barrel-style smokers. Standing at 5.25 inches tall, 13.5 inches deep and 19.5 inches wide at the base, this rack is going to become your new favorite tool in no time.
Grill More Favorites at the Same Time With the Chimp Jerky Rack
When we designed our Chimp jerky rack, we had one primary goal. Our team wanted to engineer a stainless steel masterpiece perfect for beef, turkey, spicy tuna or salmon jerky. This rack exceeds expectations by offering the perfect cooking space for so much more.
This rack increases your available grilling space. What else can you cook on it? Choose from countless options like personal pizzas, wings, kebabs, pizza rolls, and potato skins. As long as it fits between the Chimp jerky racks, it's a perfect match. Make snacks, meals and other foods faster than ever.
Why Buy a Stainless Steel Grilling Jerky Rack?
We're sure you'll agree that when it comes to jerky racks for smokers like the original Silverbac, ours stands out. Here are some of the biggest benefits of adding this stainless steel grilling rack to your smoker grill:
- Get off the expensive and subpar commercial jerky train: Commercially produced jerky often doesn't have the snap or flavor of homemade versions. With a stainless steel rack built for jerky making, you can try out a variety of jerky recipes, from exotic meats like emu to everyday options like turkey.
- Stretch your food budget: Is there a great sale on meat at the grocery store? Why not buy up a bunch and turn some of it into jerky? You'll save a bundle and make it easier for your whole crew to snack healthier.
- Try all sorts of new recipes: When you get into grilling on a pellet smoker, you open up a world of cooking opportunities. Although this jerky rack for your smoker is designed for making jerky, it comes in handy for all sorts of other dishes and entrees, too.
- Add space to your Chimp without firing up another grill: We'd love it if you bought a second Chimp or a second grill, but you can get more cooking space without making the investment. With the Chimp jerky rack, you can make more food in less time. The Chimp rack adds plenty of room to your grill so that you can load it up.
- Quickly clean and tote your jerky racks: Portability and convenience are two major highlights of the Chimp jerky rack. After every smoke, just take the rack apart and toss your equipment into the dishwasher. When the rack's spotless, stow it so you can tow it along to your next tailgate.
Order a stainless steel rack for your top-line Grilla Grills smoker today.
Already own this smoker jerky rack? Tell us what you think! We welcome feedback from customers and use your input to help design future accessories to fit our wide range of pellet smokers.
Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for shipment of in-stock items. We make every effort to produce your order as quickly as possible.
Free shipping applies only to orders above $49 in the contiguous US. For details on shipping to Canada click here.
We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Any fulfillment errors we make resulting in shipping incorrect products will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
You must request and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning merchandise. At that time, you will be advised on shipping.
Nice design but can be difficult to place in chimp unit.
i was able to cook 5 slabs on my chimp with this rack, probably could do 6. solid construction and sturdy when installed. A+
That's awesome Thomas, people would never guess you could make that many racks of ribs on a Chimp at once!
Bought this rack for my Chimp to increase the cooking space for ribs and chicken wings. Ended up doing jerky for my first cook and was able to fit nearly 6 lbs of beef when using the rack and it all turned out great. Being able to put a different flavor or rub on each level is a life saver when cooking for people with different flavor preferences.
Not making any jerky but this rack works perfectly for a 2nd and 3rd rack of ribs. Add this to your grill tool box now.
It's a gamechanger that's for sure Kevin, thanks for the review.
Awesome for jerky, wings, kabobs, anything really. For the chimp it makes the grill feel way bigger and you can cook for 8+ people easily.