Compare at $1,299.00(In stock)
The Grilla Grills Silverbac Original wood pellet grill is the first generation Silverbac grill, and available at an amazing price point. This classic grill does an excellent job keeping temperature and gives your food that rich wood flavor you’re looking for in a pellet smoker. The Silverbac Original’s large surface has enough room to grill eight whole chickens and the construction quality is hard to beat. The grill comes equipped with a heavy-duty hinged stainless steel lid, ample work surfaces, convenient storage, automatic wood pellet feed and Set ‘n Forget digital controls. The Silverbac Original can pull double duty, use it as a smoker with any flavor of wood pellets or simply use it like a conventional grill and cook up some steaks, burgers or brats. The grill comes with an electric autostart which means no matches, lighter fluid or gas required. EZ glide wheels make moving the grill a snap and the high-temperature, powder-coat finish means your grill will hold up for years.
- Auto ignition
- Large grilling surface
- Set’ n Forget Digital Control System
- Automatic lighting feature
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel burn grate
- Blower fan provides convection-style cooking without the fear of “flare ups”
- Pellets are continuously fed through the firepot at the rate set by the digital control panel
- Digital control panel with meat probe displays current temperature and meat temperature
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 110°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- High-temperature powder coat
- 20-lb hopper capacity
- Four pivot casters for ease of movement with two locking brakes
- Grease can
- Main Cooking Area: 26×19.5=507″
- Upper Cooking Area: 7×26.5=185″
- Total Cooking Area: 692″
- Grill grates made from ¼-inch stainless steel rod
- Removable top grate
- Insulated cooking chamber
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Seams welded, powder coated, and caulked for triple redundant weather protection
- Stainless steel lid
- Solid bottom enclosed storage
- Drip pan protects against flare-ups by catching food drippings
- The Silverbac is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Height: 51 in.
- Width: 47 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 170 lbs
Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for shipment of in-stock items. We make every effort to produce your order as quickly as possible.
Free shipping applies only to orders above $49 in the contiguous US. For details on shipping to Canada click here.
We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Any fulfillment errors we make resulting in shipping incorrect products will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
You must request and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning merchandise. At that time, you will be advised on shipping.