✔ In stock
Grilla Grills Meat Thermometer will take the guesswork out of whether your food is at the perfect level of doneness.
Whether you want something medium-rare or well-done, the Grilla Grills Meat Thermometer is the perfect tool to accurately gauge internal temperature of your food.
With a built-in magnet, auto-rotating screen, and battery saving auto-off feature, this thermometer gives you all the function you need, and more, without having to break the bank.
A Pitmaster's Complete Digital Meat Thermometer
This comprehensive meat thermometer for smoking and grilling is an essential piece of equipment for your outdoor kitchen. When you have a digital meat thermometer you can trust, you will always know what's happening inside your brisket, pork loin, roast or other piece of meat. That's important for several key reasons:
- Ensuring food safety: When you want your food to hit a particular temperature, you need to be accurate. Why risk serving underdone food to your crowd?
- Avoiding a stall: Have you ever wondered if your larger cuts of meat have hit the dreaded stall? With a digital meat thermometer, you can detect a stall immediately. From that point, you can decide whether to ride it out, lean on the so-called "Texas Crutch" or perform some other grilling and smoking magic to push through the stall period.
- Trying carryover cooking techniques: Carryover cooking is real, and it can be really useful, too. Every serious griller must consider when to pull meats and other ingredients from the grill to avoid overcooking, which can ruin the taste and texture of a dish.
- Saving food: Have you ever wasted money by cooking meat too long? Meat can lose its tenderness and flavor if you're not careful. A digital meat thermometer for the grill keeps you from having to throw out good products.
- Cooking better-tasting food: When your food is the right temperature, it'll taste better. As you get more acquainted with your wood pellet smoker, you'll discover the ideal internal temperature for all sorts of foods, not just meat.
Buy a Quality Digital Meat Thermometer for Smoking and Grilling
Order your meat thermometer from Grilla Grills today. Be sure to have an extra one inside for the kitchen, too. You'll reach for it all the time and wonder how you ever grilled without it.
Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for shipment of in-stock items. We make every effort to produce your order as quickly as possible.
Free shipping applies only to orders above $49 in the contiguous US. For details on shipping to Canada click here.
We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Any fulfillment errors we make resulting in shipping incorrect products will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
You must request and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning merchandise. At that time, you will be advised on shipping.
Grill works great but the meat probe is wildly off and the lid creates a gap when it heats up. Probe is the most disappointing as I have to continually open lid to check doneness. Any help? Shane
Shane, this doesn't sound normal. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll be able to help you troubleshoot.
Original probe that came with grill didn't work so i purchased this (Grilla replaced original btw and works great, amazing customer service). The reading on here is insanely easy and quick. Love using this for quick temp on steaks and salmon. Great addition and well built
These are one of our favorite accessories. They work so well, and save people tons of money in comparison to our competitors.
I love using this thermometer! It's fast, accurate, and so very easy to use.
Works as it should. good quality....i wish it was backlit.... but it is very accurate. reasonable price as well.