Grilla Grills Kong is a ceramic kamado grill made of heavy-duty ceramic for grilling, smoking, baking and roasting. Uses lump charcoal for excellent flavor. Retains heat and moisture for extended cooking. Ideal for all BBQ meals. Dome temperature gauge. Adjustable vent. The large, stainless steel cooking grates are easily accessible from the sides and are split for direct and indirect cooking. Twin work surfaces fold down for easy storage. Sure-latch lid. EZ glide wheels. High-gloss finish.
Kong Charcoal Kamado Grill Features:
The sky’s the limit on a Kong grill! In addition to the use of lump charcoal, which burns hotter than charcoal briquettes, you can add wood chips to add even more flavor to your meal. Making this animal the more versatile choice.
Extra Large Interior
- Main Cooking Area: 20.5=329″
- Upper Cooking Area: 20=314″
- Total Cooking Area: 643″
- 304 Stainless steel grids
- Calibrated cast aluminum damper at the top along with the stainless steel adjustable slide plate at the base control airflow and provide precise grilling temperatures
- Exhaust is released through the calibrated cast aluminum damper at the top
- Temperature range up to 700°F
Heavy-Duty Ceramic Construction
- Compared to metal or steel grills, the ceramic surface stays cooler and has a high-temperature glossy black exterior finish.
- Heavy-duty swivel casters and wheels with two locking brakes
- Easy read dome thermometer with bezel to maintain accurate cooking temperatures
- Solid bamboo handle stays cool to the touch
- Two bamboo fold-down side trays
- Shock-absorber plunger and stainless steel stand are included
- Sealed ceramic firebox uses 100% organic lump charcoal
- Add your favorite flavored wood pellets to get extra flavor
Dimensions & Weight:
- Height: 49 in.
- Width: 56 in.
- Depth: 30.3 in.
- Weight: 213 lbs
Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for shipment of in-stock items. We make every effort to produce your order as quickly as possible.
Free shipping applies only to orders above $49 in the contiguous US. For details on shipping to Canada click here.
We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Any fulfillment errors we make resulting in shipping incorrect products will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
You must request and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning merchandise. At that time, you will be advised on shipping.