Grease Bucket for Grills
X Out Of Stock
This item will have a shipping delay, contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Why use a can to collect and hold your grease when you can use an entire BUCKET!? Adding a grease bucket to your grill to catch your grease will provide you with countless hours of smoking. It hangs exactly where the grease can holder would on the grill. Grill for even longer without changing out your grease can with this large, heavy-duty bucket.
Buy a grease bucket from Grilla Grills today.
Grease Happens — Handle It With a Grease Bucket
A natural side effect of grilling meats and poultry on your smoker is that you're going to have oily runoff and residue.
Many pitmasters use small cans and jars to collect the runoff so they can discard it later. However, having a larger bucket to use for hot grease can help your grilling efforts in several key ways:
- You won't have to switch out your old oil can like you currently do: It can get annoying to continually check your grease can to see if it's nearing the full mark. This grease bucket is designed to carry a large volume of residual oils from your grilling.
- You can avoid oil overspill: Have you ever forgotten to monitor your grease can, only to discover that it overflowed all over your patio? Getting grease out of porous patio bricks and stones can be a pain! Avoid an unpleasant cleanup experience by using a bucket that's big enough to reduce worries about accidental spillage.
- You won't have to wonder if your grease can will stick it out another season: As with all Grilla Grills accessories, we used high-quality materials to construct our bucket made for collecting hot grease. In other words, it's going to last. And that's peace of mind if your current grease can is starting to corrode, rust or just fall apart.
- You can install your grease bucket immediately: You don't need any special tools to put your grease bucket to work. That's because we designed it to fit nicely with all our Grilla Grills, from the Chimp to the Silverbac.
- You can clean up your grease bucket in no time: After safely getting all the grease out of your bucket, wipe off the interior with a paper towel. Then, use detergent to wash out the inside. Your bucket will look like new and be ready to put back into use immediately.
Get More Value From a Grease Bucket
Ready to fire up your grill? Order a bucket today to catch all that grease and make all your grilling more convenient than ever.
Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for shipment of in-stock items. We make every effort to produce your order as quickly as possible.
Free shipping applies only to orders above $49 in the contiguous US. For details on shipping to Canada click here.
We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Any fulfillment errors we make resulting in shipping incorrect products will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
You must request and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning merchandise. At that time, you will be advised on shipping.
Bought the grease bucket with my new chimp. It's high quality and big enough to eliminate grease spills on any cook. Love it
So far nothing but great reviews on everything I smoked. Easy to setup and use. Made very well. Thanks
Good addition. Feel like the bucket should come with the grill as well.
Well....it’s a bucket and it holds the grease. 5 stars.
Nice to have. Looks a lot better on the side than the OEM wire basket with a tin can in it.