You asked, We delivered
For the last few months one of the most requested items we've been asked for is a place to wrap your power cord when it isn't being used. Well ask no longer, because the Cord Hanger is ready to be stuck to the back of your hopper NOW!
The cord wrap comes with 3M VHB Tape which is a high-performance foam acrylic adhesive for mounting. It's so strong that during testing we literally lifted a Chimp off the ground using the adhesive tape, don't try that at home kids! However, if the tape isn't your style, we've also included a set of self tapping screws for even more security.
What Makes This Cord Hanger So Versatile?
While a cord hanger seems like a simple innovation, simple ideas can often be revolutionary — especially if they make life easier.
You'll appreciate a lot about this cord hanger after you purchase it:
- It's easy to install. You can just use the 3M very high bond (VHB) tape to adhere the cord hanger to your pellet grill. You can also drill holes in your grill to more fully stabilize the cord hanger. While our experiences show this isn't necessary, we include screws for you.
- It's ready to mount horizontally or vertically. Although you might assume you have to mount your cord hanger horizontally, that's not the case. You can mount this cord hanger wherever you need it on your Chimp. If you feel like it would look good at a diagonal angle, go for it. You get to pick the right spot.
- It's mountable wherever you want it. Some people like to put their cord hangers on the back of their grills on the hopper, which is where we envisioned it would be. Other pitmasters prefer to place it next to the handle, according to the feedback we've received. Where you place your cord hanger is up to you. You might want to test out a few areas first before deciding on the perfect spot.
- It's perfect for wrapping up the cord halfway when you're using your grill. Do you feel like you have more cord than you need while using your grill? Be sure to mount the cord hanger in a place so you can wrap the cord part of the way.
- It's ideal for keeping your work area tidy. A clean and organized grilling work area is a safer, more convenient work area. Why worry that you'll end up tripping over a cord? Wrap it up and take your grilling game to another level.
- It's useful for most regular wood pellet grills. Although this cord hanger was originally designed for the Chimp, you can use it for most pellet grills.
Purchase a Grilla Grills Cord Hanger Today
Buy a cord hanger for yourself or as a gift for the Chimp pitmaster in your life — it makes a terrific surprise!
Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for shipment of in-stock items. We make every effort to produce your order as quickly as possible.
Free shipping applies only to orders above $49 in the contiguous US. For details on shipping to Canada click here.
We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Any fulfillment errors we make resulting in shipping incorrect products will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
You must request and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning merchandise. At that time, you will be advised on shipping.
Finally a place to store the cord. Wraps great and sticks strong.
Does not come with a picture diagram of bracket placement on Silverback. I just taped it on in a vertical position and shot the screws
Arrived on time, easy to install and served the purpose. Not a have-to-have but a nice feature for The Chimp!
Great to hear David, thanks for the review!
Installed with just the adhesive and seems to be very strong.
I bough the item for my new Chimp pellet Grill - Which by the way I love! I did not use the provided fasteners as the already applied two sided tape was more than enough to hold the unit in place. Simple idea, works great!.
Glad to hear it Craig. Most of us at the shop use the adhesive strip as well!