Chimp Pellet Grill (non WiFi)
Tailgate trusted. Backyard approved. The Chimp is durably constructed with versatility in mind. It even features our latest dual temperature control technology, Alpha Smoke. Pellet grillers rejoice, the Chimp has landed.
Wood Pellet Heating Technology
- Alpha Smoke Dual Controller
- Set’ n Forget Digital Control System
- Automatic lighting feature
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel burn grate
- Blower fan provides convection-style cooking without the fear of “flare-ups”
- Pellets are continuously fed through the fire pot at the rate set by the digital control panel
- Digital electric temperature control panel with meat probe
- Stainless steel firepot
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If the unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 105°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- High-temperature powder coat
- 15-lb hopper capacity
- Grease can
- “Snap Lock” folding legs
- Total Cooking Area: 460″ square inches
- Main Cooking Area: 340″ square inches (22x15.5)
- Upper Rack: 120″ square inches (22x5.5)
- Grill grates made from stainless steel rod
- Removable top grate
- Insulated cooking chamber helps the grill better maintain its internal temperature
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Seams welded, powder-coated, and caulked for triple redundant weather protection
- Stainless steel lid
- Drip pan protects against flare-ups by catching food drippings
- Stainless steel internal components
- Thermal Metal Jack for year around efficiency
- The Chimp is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight (Folded)
- Height: 24 in.
- Width: 37 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 90 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Extended)
- Height: 41 in.
- Width: 38 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 90 lbs
Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for shipment of in-stock items. We make every effort to produce your order as quickly as possible.
Free shipping applies only to orders above $49 in the contiguous US. For details on shipping to Canada click here.
We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Any fulfillment errors we make resulting in shipping incorrect products will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
You must request and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning merchandise. At that time, you will be advised on shipping.
Overall I am happy with the smoker, it is performing well. My first smoker showed up damaged by FedEx, Grilla made it right and sent a replacement. The replacement, however, had some obvious manufacturing issues. Contacted Grilla about them and they didn't really own up to them: - The lip that the grate sits on is curved (higher in the middle than 2 ends by about 1/2"). Grilla's solution - bend the grill grate over your knee to fit the curve. - The lid didn't close properly (hitting the grate since it was high in the middle). Grilla's solution - put a broomstick in the hinge and bend the lid. The fixes kind of worked but I expect something built properly when dropping this kind of money on what is advertised as a premium product. The rest of the build quality is great and we love cooking on the Chimp so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend one otherwise - just hope you get one with better quality control than mine.
Did a lot of research before buying since so many are stuck on a certain brand. What I liked was the attention to detail and choices of materials. Love the fact they pointed out up front what separates them from the competition and boy does it make a difference! Talk about a stout little beast of a smoker “the chimp” I don’t see this breaking any time soon! The feel is quality all around and the food flavor is amazing! Let’s talk about customer service and delivery. This got to me in 3 days I couldn’t believe it! The competition better be scared! Had a dented lid an email and a tracking within a few hours followed and a new lid arrived a few days later! Wow I mean wow just amazing service no BS! I would 1000% buy another unfortunately I don’t see this one breaking any time soon! Thanks for making a Quality product Grilla Grill!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team Chad. Really appreciate the support!
Great product. Just takes time getting used to cooking a different way
Great way to put it Nate!
I purchased the Chimp so we could take it with us camping and to give my Silverback a companion. It work great and is very well built. I have no doubt that these grills will last for many years to come. I absolutely love Grilla Grills products and there costumer service is second to none.
Thanks for the support Jim, really means a lot that you'd stick with us for you second grill as well!
Other than a few minor bent metal issues not related to packaging damage the unit worked very well.