Primate Natural Gas Conversion Kit
Please call our Customer Service at 616-392-7410 in order to purchase the Natural Gas Conversion Kit. Depending on the time of your purchase, there are 2 variations of this kit. Contacting us is the only way to ensure you receive the correct one.
When we engineered our Primate grill, we set it up to rely on fuel from a propane tank. However, technicians can convert the Primate to heat with natural gas.
Our conversion kit allows you to change over to a natural gas installation with the help of a licensed professional who knows how to install these devices correctly for your safety.
Each Primate Conversion Kit Includes:
- Four Natural Gas Orifices 1.85mm (7mm Wrench required for removal)
- Natural Gas Regulator - Uses JIC 3/8" Fittings
3 Reasons to Fuel Your Grill With National Gas
Why should you switch from using a propane tank to natural gas? Many pitmasters enjoy using their Primate with its standard propane interface. Others decide that they want to convert to a natural gas hookup.
If you're thinking about converting your Primate into a natural gas grill, consider three reasons that others have made the move:
- No more refuels: It's easy to forget about your propane tank until it runs out in the middle of a backyard party or holiday celebration. With a natural gas hookup, you can keep grilling all day and night.
- Heating your grill and your home: If your home runs on natural gas, converting your Primate makes sense. Propane grills require you to purchase a propane tank or have someone bring one to your home. After a certified expert installs your fuel line, you can use the same fuel to keep your home comfortable and feed your family.
- Familiarity: Does your kitchen use the power of natural gas? Cooking with natural gas is different from working with propane-based heat, so you may have more success from the start if you use natural gas in your grill, too.
Order Your Conversion Kit Online Right Away!
The choice between propane and natural gas comes down to your preferences. The Primate can handle whatever you decide. Though we built it to use propane by default, it also thrives with fuel from your natural gas line. Just call a licensed professional to get your conversion kit set up and your grill ready for use!
Do you want a little help? Contact our team today to get some advice on all your pressing Primate questions!
*This must be installed and leak tested by a licensed professional.*
Please allow three (3) to seven (7) business days for shipment of in-stock items. We make every effort to produce your order as quickly as possible.
Free shipping applies only to orders above $49 in the contiguous US. For details on shipping to Canada click here.
We accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Any fulfillment errors we make resulting in shipping incorrect products will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
You must request and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning merchandise. At that time, you will be advised on shipping.
Does the exact job it is intended to do!